Home Learning Information
Home Learning Resources
As part of our remote home learning, children will be set activities and tasks on Tapestry (Early Years) or Google Classroom (Years 1 to 6). Children are able to access tasks, share their learning and get feedback from their class teacher. If you need support with remote learning please contact the school office.
Google Classroom allows your child’s teacher to set work for home.
Underneath, are some basic instructions on how to get set up.
Nursery and Reception
Check Tapestry regularly for tasks and resources.
Early Years Home Learning Advice
- Early Engaging Play at Home – Top Tips
- Now and Next Boards at Home – Top Tips
- Start-Finish Boxes – Top Tips
- Visual Support Strategies at Home – Top Tips
Year 1 and Year 2
- Free websites for KS1 children working at home.docx
- KS1 Home Learning Timetable
- Topic Tasks.docx
Year 3, Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6
- SEND parent support Sensory and Physical
- SEND Parent support communication and understanding
- SEND parent support Social emotional and mental health
- SEND parent support cognition and learning
- Active Schools Home Learning Links
- PSHE and SEMH Parent Resources
- Supporting Children (Adult Resources)
- KS2 Home Learning Resources
- EYFS and KS1 Home Learning Resources
The link below will take you to Education City, please enter your child’s login.
The link below will take you to Co-op Academy Oakwood’s login page.